Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
Mitch is currently the head Strength and Conditioning Coach at Total Package Hockey, and for the London Knights (OHL) hockey organization. You can be an elite athlete or weekend warrior with a goal; he enjoys building training plans for a variety of clientele. One thing you must understand is that results are a product of your own hard work. Mitch will provide you with the tools and information necessary to ensure your hard work is well spent, producing the results you have set out to achieve.
He has built upon his education in Fitness and Health Promotion (Fanshawe College) and Kinesiology (Western University) with a variety of specialized courses related to nutrition and strength & conditioning.
- Poliquin (PICP): Level 1&2, Biosignature, Anatomy for Strength Coaches, Advanced Program Design
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (PT)
- Functional movement screen
- Darby Training Systems: Assessment and Program Design, Olympic Weightlifting
- Kelly Starrett:Movement and Mobility trainers course
- John Broz: Olympic Weightlifting
- Dmitri Klokov: Olympic Weightlifting
- Own the podium: SPIN summit
- Sports Performance Institute (PT)
- Canadian Fitness Professionals (PT)
- Coach Ma, Olympic Weightlifting
Mitch has worked with a range of athletes at various skill levels; NHL, AHL, KHL, NCAA & OHL. Click on the picture links to read just a few of the stories.